Social Media Boot Camp for Photographers
Learn how to market your photography and boost your brand with practical photography social media do’s and don’ts.
This workshop will help you to think about what images to share while enabling you to create a strong visual style across your blog, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter, and engage and grow your audience.
In this 2-part class we will explore:
Part 1 (9:30 am - 12:30 pm)
- How to connect with people and build a following.
- The evolution of Social Media
- # Hashtags
- What it takes to achieve Social Media Success
- How to build your ‘Social Currency’
- Social Media Do’s and Don’ts’s :
- Don’t mix business and pleasure
- Have an awesome profile photo
- Stay on your own turf
- Be careful with jokes
- Who gets the last word?
- Be real
- Don’t drink and post
- Use spell check
- Your name is your address
- Have fun
Part 2 (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm)
1- Breakdown of Social Media Sites:
- Google +
- Snap Chat
2- Automation tools:
- Social Oomph
- Sprout Social
3- How to handle your media
4- Image size
5- Image prep
6- Re-sizing software
Instructor: Paul Perdomo.
6 hours of class